Vanilla is a source of catechins (also known as polyphenols), which have antioxidant, soothing and anti-inflammatory effects. The plant has excellent therapeutic properties (relaxing, soothing and aphrodisiac), restoring well-being. In addition to its beautiful fragrance, vanilla has an excellent anti-aging, soothing, soothing and moisturizing effect.
Vanilla hydrosol helps to eliminate inflammation, also on the scalp, so it is successfully used in anti-dandruff shampoos and hair mist. Additionally, vanilla is a plant that helps to stimulate the bulbs, which makes it a perfect addition to hair growth-accelerating cosmetics.
Properties of vanilla hydrosol:
- It reduces stress and anxiety, relaxes, calms down, improves the mood, evokes a feeling of bliss and improves the mood;
- its sweet scent is considered very attractive and seductive;
- smoothes out wrinkles;
- soothes irritated, dry skin, damaged and attacked by inflammation;
- relaxes and calms stressed skin;
- has a nutritional and regenerative effect;
- It helps to regenerate and nourish hair bulbs as well as soothe inflammation of the scalp;
- It has an anti-dandruff and hair growth-accelerating effect.
Recommended for the skin:
- dry and damaged,
- complexion reddened,
- acneous complexion
Vanilla hydrosol can be applied directly to the skin as a tonic for the face, neck and cleavage. It is ideal as an addition to cosmetics, or as an ingredient in rubbers, conditioners, rinses or hair masks (e.g. for scalp inflammation or dandruff).