Geranium hydrosol intensively moisturizes and smoothes the skin. Used during the day, it minimizes the impact of harmful external factors. It nourishes and hydrates the skin. Hydrosol of the geranium rose soothes irritation. It has a positive effect on blood vessels. It helps to fight erythema, cracked and dilated vessels. Due to its ability to adapt, it is designed for all types of cerium. From dry, through sensitive, mixed, mature to greasy, acne or even vascular.
Cosmetic properties of hydrosol:
- antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal;
- regulates the sebaceous glands and sebum secretion;
- heals acne changes;
- softens places usually exposed to drought, i.e. knees, elbows and feet.
- reduces redness, bruising, regulates circulation;
- accelerates wound healing and soothes irritation, inflammation, eczema and insect bites;
- moisturizes and regenerates dry and mature skin.
How to use geranium hydrosol:
- Hydrosol is suitable for capillary, reddened, irritated, oily, acne, mature, sensitive and dry skin,
- as a facial tonic – every day after washing in the morning and/or evening with a cotton pad moistened with hydrolath, wipe the entire face andf neck
- before applying the facial oil – when the oil is applied to damp skin, rubbed before the application of the hydrosolt, its effectiveness will increase;
- for peeling and mask (clay, mud);
- as an aromatherapeutic spray in case of nervous tension, stress, anxiety, depression – during the day, spray the hydrolate several times in close proximity to the face and in the evening, spray the hydrolate on the pillow.