The coffee hydrolasol and the caffeine it contains are known for their anti-aging properties. It has been proven to improve microcirculation in the skin and has an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect, helping to combat skin imperfections. Polyphenolic compounds contained in caffeine smooth out skin irregularities and prevent the formation of new ones. It eliminates discolouration and prevents the formation of wrinkles, firms and tightens the skin, which is not very elastic and saggy. It has a moisturizing, stimulating and draining effect. It oxygenates, accelerates blood circulation and stimulates blood vessels to work. Applied to the scalp (thanks to the caffeine content) stimulates the bulbs and activates hair growth.
Cosmetic properties of coffee hydrosol:
- Thanks to its slightly acidic pH close to the skin’s pH, it helps maintain its own physiological response;
- It’s highly antioxidant;
- It has an antibacterial effect – it helps to treat acne;
- stimulates circulation;
- It refreshes, stimulates and gives a glow to mature, earthy and tired skin.
How to use coffee hydrosol:
- as a facial tonic for acne-prone skin – wipe the entire face, neck and décolleté with a cotton pad every day after washing in the morning and/or evening with a hydrolate-moistened cotton pad.
- as a facial tonic for skin with a greyish colour, tired – the tonic will stimulate circulation and give the skin a healthy look,
- Before applying the facial oil – when the oil is applied to damp skin, rubbed before application of the hydrolat, its effectiveness will increase,
- as a scalp tonic to stimulate circulation and hair growth,
- for peeling and powder masks (clay, mud);