Cosmetic effect of cocoa hydrosol:
– It has a lubricating, moisturizing and protective effect,
It counteracts the formation and helps in the fight against stretch marks,
– The antioxidants contained in it neutralize the effects of skin-damaging free radicals,
– It gives the skin shine and smoothness,
– It moisturizes chapped lips, nourishes the skin of the lips and protects it from cold and dry air,
– It is quickly absorbed into the skin,
– It softens the skin and gives it elasticity,
– prevents excessive water loss through the skin,
– It soothes the skin and helps to get rid of discoloration,
Raw materials obtained from cocoa, especially cocoa butter and cocoa hydrolate, are almost 100% compatible with the skin. They are rich in biologically active substances – such as alkaloids and polyphenols – and thus eliminate the harmful effects of free radicals. Thanks to the richness of antioxidants they delay the aging process of the skin and reduce the visibility of wrinkles and scars. Coffee butter stimulates the production of collagen and replenishes deficiencies in the skin of vitamins and elements such as magnesium, potassium, iron and calcium. Contains oleic acid, which moisturizes and regenerates the skin.
Cocoa hydrosol prevents excessive sun-drying of the skin, which has a beneficial effect on the tanning process. When used regularly, it improves skin tone, smoothes it, gives it shine and helps to fight discoloration. It has a toning and antioxidant effect. At the same time they drain by stimulating cell metabolism and regenerate thanks to their soothing properties. Trypofan and anandamide contained in cocoa have a moisturizing effect on dehydrated, dehydrated skin. Caffeine and theobromine, in turn, have an antioxidant effect, which slows down the skin aging process. The polyphenols contained in cocoa act as cell protection. Minerals present in cocoa, mainly magnesium, have a relaxing effect, thanks to which cosmetic products made of this natural raw material have been used in the care of tired, stressed skin without a healthy color. The magic power of cocoa was also used in treatments based on soothing and relaxing effects of aromatherapy.